Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Sister in law, Rachel and Me

This is my Sissy Rachel and me and our fun afternoon......


We listened for and looked for frogs, at the pond...... We did see some and hear them sing.




We blew dandelions in the wind...... This is fun!!



We went swinging in the park............. I learned how to pump my feet right, forward and backward, forward and backward....





We rode the merry go ground......... (my Bubby Jordan was sitting in the middle of it taking pictures of me)


We looked for bugs in the trees.... We didn't find any.




We tried to climb the poles of the swings....... well, I did but Sissy Rachel didn't try at all.





And then it was time to go back home. I love my Sissy Rachel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. She's such a doll!

Sharon - AnnaMaria's mommma