Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, January 18, 2009

What I want to be when I grow up.....

Last night Heidy was praying, and said "I'm not a teenager God, but when I get 6 or 8 or 7 or 18, I will be" Not sure why she prayed about that.

I was telling Milady that this morning and Milady asked Heidy what she wanted to be when she grew up....

"Heidy what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"An Octopus" ... Heidy then said "no I am kidding... I want to be a Dora that turns into a Mermaid. I'm not telling this for fake."

Then Milady and I talked about what all of the kids wanted to be when they grew up...

Jordan -- A Paleontologist
Milady -- An Aerobics Teacher
Skyler -- A dinosaur
Heidy -- An Octopus or Dora that turns into a mermaid.....

Am I doing something wrong????


No baby yet........

3 comments:

ANDREEA said...

LoL...I love this post.
How are you Debbie Jo?I want some good news soon.Waiting...:)
Kisses.
Andreea

Maria and Family said...

Too funny!! I think you are ok for now heehee..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.