Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, January 24, 2009

FFF # 33 "New" Is the Theme

No Picture, ( I posted those a few days ago) but a prayer request..... We are waiting for our NEW grandbaby to be born. I was hoping I would have pictures for this post of her....

My daughter, Milady, is now 3 days over due with her first baby. It is a girl..... Berkeley

Would you all please pray that the baby is ready and will be born soon. Milady is getting to the "Come on, PLEASE Berkeley" stage. She takes walks, does squats, eats spicy foods, bounces on a huge Pilates ball ( thanks Kelly), even jogged a little, does ALL the things that are supposed to help labor to start. Heidy even begs Berkeley to come out!! Heidy wants to see her NEW niece.

I know she will be born when God wants her to, but most importantly I want her to be healthy and Milady to have an easy labor.

Would you please prayfor our NEW baby and my daughter? Thank you so much!!

9 comments:

Kim & Dave said...

Paying for her!!!

Unknown said...

Praying, Praying, Praying!!!! Come on Berkley!!! I want to be a "Great-Auntie Gina!" Hugs and Kisses to you all!!! Love you and miss you!!!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Hi Debbie
Praying the baby comes soon and congratulations!

Your Heidi has lot of cuteness!

take care
Maria F(Boston)

Robyn said...

I am praying!!

Sarah said...

Hoping she is resting comfortably before the baby comes! I was 2 weeks late with my first and had to be induced! Glad she has some special time with you and Heidy before the baby comes!

ANDREEA said...

Don't worry Debbie,your little angel will come at her own time.She is waiting for the right star alignment :))

Mary said...

Debbie,

Thinking of you all and praying! How exciting to be a first time grandma!

Mary

Scott Webster said...

Hi Debbie! Of course I will!
Come on Berkley!!

Scott

Our Family of 5 said...

I seen on FB that labor has started. Praying for Milady and sweet baby girl!!