Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Heidyism on Drinkng on the Way to Florida

Here is the scene......

Heidy and I are eating breakfast in the hotel on the way to Tampa. We are sitting in a booth with a wall with windows beside us.

Heidy asks me, what is in there
I tell her the Bar.
She said, Oh where they sell cokes.
I said, yes and beer and things like that.
She said oh **** likes beer.
I said she does not, but she likes wine sometime.
Heidy then said, **** likes her secret recipe!!

I cracked up!!

I asked where she heard that, she said she made it up......
to my knowledge, she has never watched the Walton's and that is the only place I have heard it!!
No pictures this week for FFF because no pictures on this laptop yet!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I just got your comment and came right over! I am so excited for you Debbie!! Blessings!!! I am praying!! Your life is really hopping right now, huh!?!?