Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

FFF # 34 "UP" More Grandbaby Pictures and Update

This is me UP on cloud nine!!!! I am holding my grand baby, Berkeley Ryland, but don't look too close to me we had been up since Tuesday am with only bits and pieces of sleep and it was about 11:00 here on Thursday am!!
This is her on the scales!!! Look at that weight!!!


My beautiful grand baby after getting cleaned up!!! And then...


The next morning they took her too the NICU because she was having labored breathing and they wanted to monitor her. They also found a heart murmur, but they think it is the valve at the back of the heart that will close on it's own. If not there is meds they can give for that. She is also now jaundiced too. There are a few more issues, but I'm asking you all to pray for Berkeley and us.
Thanks!



1 comment:

ANDREEA said...

She is soo beautiful!And you are ,too...and very happy also.:)