Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Play day with Mady

Mady came over to play!! The girls had fun!! They are 6 months apart and from the day that Heidy came home have called each other "Sissy Heidy" and "Sissy Mady"


Here they are by the pumpkin plant....

That is what you get when you leave 1 pumpkin and throw away the rest!!! We do have little pumpkins on it!!

Riding bikes and since we only have one, Heidy rode the big wheel.

Swimming.... Heidy in her Princess towel.
Doing their "special" jumps.....


Heidy is a FISH in the water!!



They love to play together!!!

3 comments:

ANDREEA said...

I love the pictures!!!!She can swim!!WAW..I CAN'T:(((
I will never learn...ufff I am afraid of water,but I like it...it sounds very weird,no?

Shari said...

What a busy day! Such fun!

Sharon said...

Great shots of a fun day!! Thanks for sharing those Debbie!!!