Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

FFF # 15 Red- White and Blue

In honor of the 4th of July , the theme this week is Red White and Blue!!! Here ya go....

Heidy waiting for the parade to start....

Our friends, Melanie and Jason are a true patriotic family, he is on his 3rd tour of duty in Afghanistan. He has been to Iraq two times, also. I like to give him a hard time when he is home but I have to say (and if he reads this, it's ok,) ;-) I do admire he and Melanie so much and the sacrifices both of them make for our country.

In our 4th of July parade the families of service men and women could make entries for them, so Melanie did. Here she is with a cheesy smile!!!


Here is a portrait of Jason!!

I am proud to know several service men and women and I am very thankful and proud of them for a job well done!! God bless them all!!!

14 comments:

MICHELLE said...

LOVE, YOUR 4TH PICTURES. YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS GETTING SO BIG,SUCH A PRETTY GIRL. HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

Amen to all the men and women in the service!!!

Your daughter is soo pretty!
We are blessed!

JuJu - said...

gorgeous Hiedi:)

Shari said...

I got tears in my eyes just thinking about your friends being apart so much. God Bless them both for giving up so much for their country!

Sarah said...

OK... where did your baby girl go? Wow! Heidy is getting so big and of course, is still VERY beautiful! Love her beach pictures too...

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a wonderful idea for your parade to celebrate the men and women serving our country. Isn't it just amazing the sacrifies these men and women and their familes make?
Hiedi, looks cute as can be waiting for the parade.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

She is growing like crazy and getting more beautiful by the day!!!!

ANDREEA said...

Heidi looks fine,she is getting bigger!:))

Sharon said...

Great post Debbie! I was just thinking this morningi that i am missing YOU!! So I had to get voer here
LOVE and HUgs to you!!
Sharon

Robyn said...

Great pics!! God bless all of our service men and women!!

Robyn

Heidi said...

I love Heidy's shirt! The military is near and dear to my heart...my dad was in the Army. Thank goodness for all that serve!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,

I lost you for a bit! Could not recall your blog name and am way behind on comments!

If you still want to visit at A Mother singing you are welcome to come on over to my now private blog!
meregarden@yahoo.com

elisa said...

Beautiful little girl! And please, yes, use the Africa Ultrasound picture!

Sharon said...

Where is a new post missy!!?!???? If you want to borrow some of my overload of pics you are welcome haha

When I title my posts lately , I always think I amcoming close to copying you on "Heidy in French country". I always remermber that (mostly because I was like, "hey you got your and I still havent received mine!" haha Have you decided on a vacation location???