Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, July 4, 2008

FFF # 14 -- 4th of July


The theme this week was supposed to be dancing, but since it was the 4th of July, these are a few of my favorite pictures of Heidy at a dinner for my Dad's birthday, the first 4th of July, Heidy was home. Yes.... he is the Nephew of our Uncle Sam, born on the 4th of July!!! And my brother and I are his little firecrackers!! :) The Grand kids are the "sparks"!! Get it???
Happy Birthday Dad !!!


Not sure why Heidy was looking so sober, She loves her Pappaw and Nannaw!!
Maybe she didn't want Nannaw to hold her baby doll!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMM corn is a BIG hit with my baby too!!!! Loved the pics!

Blessings to you!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet picture, she is really enjoying it!

Becca said...

What a "corny" post!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

MICHELLE said...

WHAT A CUTIE, HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT 4TH.

Sarah said...

Heidy is one cute little firecracker!

Bergmama said...

She was really enjoying that corn! She's such a doll. I hope you had a great 4th!!!