Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tagged by April

I was tagged by April at.... http://pandabearsanddragonflies.blogspot.com/

I am supposed to give 3 facts about me......

1. I have been married to my husband, Mark for almost 29 years and we have children ranging from age 26 to 4. Son Jordan, 26, married to Rachel, Daughter Milady, 24, married to Chad, Daughter Skyler, 16, and Daughter Heidy, 4. And another Daughter in route sometime.....

2. I have one brother, named Mark, and I am the oldest, no sisters.

3. My hobbies are photography, scrapbooking and card making, being outside in the summer and landscaping and interior design and decorating and my daughter Skyler's bed, I designed and helped my husband build.


I am tagging....

Whoever wants to do this.... I think its fun to learn little facts about our friends that we might not know!!!

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

ANDREEA said...

That's cool...
1.I am 30 years old:(
2.I am single
3.I eat a lot and I don't get fat.:))

Unknown said...

Debbie....I'm envious of Andrea's eating habits.

I am over 30 but not yet 40
My husband is the best and is a foot taller than me
I am thoroughly enjoying shopping for our first daughter.

Sharon

day by day said...

29 years! Hooray for you!! We are coming up on 20 years this month....almost 10 years behind you guys. : )

Have a wonderful week-end!!

Becca said...

Where is your FFF?? Praying for your daughter en route!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca