Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Banquet

Friday night we drove 4 1/2 hours to go to my in-laws. We stayed at Mark's brothers house and Carlette, my sis in law, was in charge of their churches Mother's Day Lunch.

The theme, was "We are God's Princesses".

This is Carlette, speaking.

My mother in law was there too, she goes to church there, too.

It was Heidy's first Mother/ Daughter type banquet!! And it is Mother's day on May 10th in Guatemala!! Very fitting!!

God has blessed us with 4 great kids. Skyler was there too, but she was the photographer! I am glad and humbled to be their mom!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!

Mama Bunny said...

very sweet.

Shari said...

Happy Mother's Day!

ANDREEA said...

Happy Mother's Day!

In my country we have mother's day on march 8.
Kisses