Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, September 17, 2007

Traveling to Ethiopia -- Debbie

To all who reads,
I am leaving on Wednesday the 19th to go to Ethiopia for 12 days. I will return Oct. 1, Lord willing. We will be meeting with the US Embassy workers in Ethiopia. Also with the Ministry that is in charge of the adoption process in Ethiopia. We will also go to the orphanage that is about 11 or 12 hours away from the capital. I am taking 6 bags of clothing for the orphanage to use for the babies and toddlers that we will help families adopt. I asked our church and the preschool where Heidy goes and WOW did they all ever come through!! I have at least that much more clothing to send if not more!! And it's still coming in!! God is good!! Please pray for me that we will have safe travels and get a lot done for the Ethiopia program and be fruitful in our labors.
Thank you,
Debbie

4 comments:

Gina said...

Debbie, you will be in our prayers for a wonderful, safe, productive journey to Ethiopia. We can't wait to hear about your journey and more about the brand new Ethiopian program. Your family will also be in our prayers that all goes smoothly on the homefront. We continue to pray for the precious little ones all around the world waiting for their forever families.

God's blessings,
Gina, Proud Mommy of Lucas
and CCI Parent

Kelly said...

Debbie, you are right GOD is good! Praising him for all he is doing and has done for Ethiopia! Praying for you as you journey to this amazing country and learn more in order to help those children find their FOREVER families.
God Bless,
Kelly

Shari said...

Best wishes for a successful and safe trip. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Sharie

Sharon said...

Debbie, I have so enjoyed catching up on your blog this morning. I am anxious to hear about your trip to Ethiopia.

I love all the photos, but my favorites are the football cheerleader poses. It makes me a little homesick :-)

God bless!
Sharon