Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tractor Pull

First of all, let me give you the real picture, Mark is an Investment Broker now, but he grew up on a farm. I grew up in a bigger city, in the suburbs. Our theme song could be the "Green Acres" theme song. Anyway, Mark wanted to go to a Tractor Pull. "It's a sanctioned one, it will be on ESPN!! " So we went. And yes, the TV camera's were there and I got a few pictures but not a ton. I thought I would share. Heidy wasn't as excited about it as Mark thought she would be. I think she liked it but it was so loud!! We all either had ear plugs or covered our ears.

She got excited that there was a Gator like hers!!
Here she is with her ear plugs!

Oh yes and trucks pulled too.

TV camera

another one
Mommy and Heidy

A few othe tractors......


No comments: