Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2007

Holiday World fun!!!

Today we went to Holiday World in Santa Clause, Indiana. My neice, Cassie Jo is spending a few days with us and we thought it would be fun! She, Skyler and Heidy are posing with Santa in July!!! This is a great little park!!


The kiddie area is really nice. Heidy rode the Merry go round first!!


I love the look on her face!! She was thrilled!!


She got in the space ships backwards, because the gun pointed that way, of course!!


Most kids like to sit backwards on this ride for the same reason.


In the airplanes, she was the pilot!


She loves to fly in big planes so I knew she would love this ride!


I love the Bumper Boats. This used to be my favorite ride!! Yes, Holiday World has been around a long time! It used to be called Santa Clause Land. But they added other holidays to it, so now it's Holiday World.

Hey Mom this won't steer right, not like my John Deere Gator!! She loved riding the bumper boats too!!

Of course, we couldn't leave out the Sea Horses!! She really enjoyed kiddie land!! I think she would have stayed all day in there.


Now we are getting ready for the water park, Splashin' Safari.

She loved paying around in the water, this wasn't even the part for little, little ones.
Then we went to the kiddie part and she had even more fun!!!


Slip, sliding away!!

I bet she slid down this one 25 times!

The Alligator slide, she really liked too!!


The Parrott fountain was fun for her to run through.

and rest under...
Then the spurts of water that just shot up every now and then were fun too.


I liked the water in this one.
This slide was fun for her too but a slower slide so she didn't ride it as often.

On our way out, she saw a Nativity scene and she wanted to see Baby Jesus.

On the way home, after a dinner at Denny's, she crashed!!
And just so everyone knows, this was not at all close to using up all the pictures I took!!!

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh Miss Heidy...Looks Like You Had Such A Fun Day !
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

Miss. Heidy,
I must say I have always LOVED the merry go round. It looks like you had a GREAT day!! Debbie, I LOVE the pic with all the water also.

God Bless,
Kelly

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Great fun to be had!....I have been to Holiday World too--1st as a child when it was Santa Claus Land and later as an adult---we used to live in So. Ill too! (close to Marion, IL)
Becky Taylor