Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Being a big girl and doggies

Yesterday the girls, Mark and I went shopping and guess what Heidy got??? "Big girl undies". She has worn the thicker training pants for a while and has been doing so well, that I thought "big girl undies" were the thing!!! She is so impressed with them. Of course, she got Dora undies and Backyardigans undies!!

She is loving on the doggies with her "big girl undies" on.

Kandi, the golden and Lilly, the poodle aren't as impressed as she is!! She loves her doggies!!


3 comments:

Mackinac-opoly said...

Hi Debbie,

I just saw your blog for the first time. I love it. I will put it on my favorite sites for my blog. :-)

BTW - to get the age tickers, just go to my blog & click on any of them. It should take you to the lilypie site & then you can make your own however you want to.

Blessings,
Beth

Kelly said...

Miss Heidy,
CONGRATULATIONS on the "BIG GIRL PANTIES"!!! You are getting SO big.

God Bless,
Kelly

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Oh' Miss Heidy...I just love your Dora panites...you are such a BIG girl now !
God Bless~
Julie