Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Heidy's Wedding Saga

Several months ago, Heidy and her papa had a discussion that Heidy could only kiss her papa. She kept saying "No Papa" So Mark told her "Ok you can kiss your Bubby and me, your papa." Heidy again said, "No Papa, Heidy kiss Jason". Now, Jason is a 21 year old college guy at church. She said her boyfriend was Jason, I didn't even know she knew what a boyfriend was!!! She has it bad for him!!! He is a handsome young man, she has good taste. I will try to take a picture of them together. Anyway this past Sunday, she told me she was getting married on Tuesday. I asked her who she was marrying, and she said "My Jason!" Like Duh Mom... And she was wearing her white flower girl dress. So I called Jason and told him who replied, this is news to him!! But in a little while he did stop by to see Heidy!! It was so cute. He told Heidy that he had to come and see her since they were getting married on Tuesday. She was hugging all over him. Well, today is Tuesday and there was no wedding. Mark said "Heidy It's Tuesday and you didn't get married" and immediately Heidy told Mark and me that Jason had to work and now they are getting married on Thursday!!! She is a quick thinker!! I will keep you posted on the saga of Heidy's wedding to Jason or not........

4 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

This post is so precious...thank you so much for the smile Miss Heidy, I really needed it today !
God Bless~
Julie

Sarah said...

Too cute!! Jason sounds like a great sport!! What a little funny girl you have there!!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Robyn said...

How cute!! Heidy will definitely be a beautiful bride. :)

Robyn & Gabriella

Kelly said...

Too cute!! Thanks for sharing a putting a smile on my face.

God Bless,
Kelly