Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This child who has been home from Ethiopia for 10 days, has been saying a few words but tonight in the car was saying "Shashemene", which is the area where she was born. We then asked her to say "Ethiopia" and she did.

BUT the most important thing she said was in Target while she and I were walking down the aisles, out of the blue, my sweet daughter said.... "Mommy, I love you" I melted!!!!! I fell in love with this little girl more than I already was!!!

This was her first sentence!!!!

7 comments:

Shari said...

OMG! That is so sweet!!!!

Robyn said...

Awww, how sweet!!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Here's another, Awwww!
Becky

ANDREEA said...

You just made me cry!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Sweetest words I have ever heart, when Jose Luis says them...oh how that melts my heart..........

3 Peanuts said...

I am so very happy for you. I have prayed for little Miss Eden and I feel bad that i have not been here! I apologize! She is gorgeous and she seems to be adjusting quite well. So awesome that she said she loves you Mommy!

Mackinac-opoly said...

How wonderful, Debbie! It sure looks like she's a happy girl & you have been blessed with lots of celebrating lately - God is good! :-)

Beth