Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Soccer Girls

The girls are playing soccer. They are on the same team that Heidy was on last fall. Mady is on our team, well her daddy, Justin and John are the coaches.
Getting ready to play!!

Mom it is muddy at this goal!

I MADE A GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!

So proud!

This is how Eden plays so far....
Or like this...
And this....
Heidy made three goals this game!!! A hat trick, it is called! It didn't matter to her that two of the goals were for the other team, and one was for our team!! She was so super excited!!


Yep, 3 !!!! And so muddy!!!
She had a blast!! And loves soccer! I hope Eden starts liking it.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

OMGosh! Way to go Heidy!! What a little superstar you have on your hands. I'll bet she will like it. That is what is so great about soccer.

Debbie, i wanted to thank you so much for your bid! Very generous. I thought about you when i put that up. I know you always liked it. I still will send you something, I am just waiting for bailey to out grow some things. You are such a good friend!!

Shari said...

Heidy certainly does like soccer! I'm sure Eden is simply overwhelmed with the idea of it all - but awesome that she's already making an attempt.

Sharon said...

Debbie, thank so much fro your sweet commetns and for bidding on that dress. It went for a huge sum so I would have felt guilty if we had made you bid too much. You started us of to a great bid though. Thanks for all you do. The world is so much better with yOu in it!!