Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Heidy's 5th Birthday and Welcome home Eden!

My little Heidy turned 5 years old on April 10. I can't believe it!!! It being Easter weekend, all the kids were home and so we decided to have a Birthday Party for Heidy and a Welcome home party for Eden.

My two beautiful nieces, Raylynn and Cassie Jo

Mark and his parents and Milady and Berkeley

Eden and her Uncle David

The girls with their cakes... My mom made all the cakes.
Close ups of the girls cakes. All of my kids have had clown cakes as their first cake from Nannaw. So Eden was no exception. Heidy wanted a flower cake. One big flower, and that is what she got, of course. And it was PINK, her favorite color!!
I was getting things ready for the party and looked out and Eden was just staring at the cakes, I wonder what was going through her little mind.

Heidy was born on Mark's moms birthday. And Mark's birthday was on the 6th, so we had cakes for them all!!

Mom and I cutting cakes.

Heidy eating with Grandma and Grandpa.

Eden eating with Pappaw.

Baby Berkeley on Mommy's shoulder. Isn't she a doll???

Nannaw holding Berkeley with Milady and Pappaw looking on.

Aunt Shelley blowing bubbles with the girls.

Eden loves bubbles.

Eden holding Berkeley.

My brother, Great Uncle Mark holding Berkeley.


We had a wonderful day for the girls. It was busy, chaotic, hurried, and fun! After everyone left that night it was just our kids there and us and that was wonderful too. I loved having everyone home!! I miss them all living somewhere else. God has blessed us and we have great kids with special in law kids, and a gorgeous grand baby!!!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Omg, Debbie... Eden is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I've been such a bad blogger lately (so sorry) but so happy to see that she is finally home where she belongs! Happy Birthday to Heidy and welcome home sweet Eden!

Hugs!!!!
Shana :)

Robyn said...

Those cakes are amazing!! Happy Birthday Heidy and Welcome Home Eden!!

Sherry said...

Looks like you had a great party to celebrate many things. Heidy & Eden looks so happy. They are both so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Heidy!