Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, December 12, 2008

FFF # 30 -- No Theme -- So ... Decorating the Tree

These are a few pictures of Heidy helping decorate the tree.... She had fun. We have a "charlie brown" tree, now. We have had a 9 ft FULL tree for years and I was kind of tired of it a couple of years ago and got this one and I LOVE it!!



Concentrating!
I love this one of her...

Here comes Miss Nosey Rosey.... Skittles.
See, Skittles is helping!


This is an ornament that my Grandmother gave to me when I was about 12 and it has to go on my tree every year.... There were 6 of us grand daughters and my grandmother bought a set of them, a 6 piece set and gave each of us one. I found that out as an adult, when I saw a set in an antique store. But I love it.

6 comments:

Robyn said...

How cute!! Looks like she had lots of fun!!

Bus and Sabra said...

Too fun! Love your Charlie Brown tree! Skittles looks like a BIG helper!! Love that look of concentration on Heidy!! :O)

ANDREEA said...

What's a Charlie Brown tree?:)
I love cute Heidy,she looks so happy...and the kitty loves the tree,too:))lol

Debbie said...

Andreea, a charlie brown tree is a tree that is very sparse, doesn't have many limbs, not very full.

Debbie

Unknown said...

I know why you love that tree so much!!! Should I give away the secret or just keep it to myself? It is definitely a Charlie Brown tree, but I think it looks cute with all of the ornaments on it! Good job Heidy!!!

Betsy said...

Debbie, She is getting so big! what a sweet girl to decorate for you. I hope yall have awonderful Christmas!
Betsy