Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Day 2008

Our Christmas tree


We begin every Christmas with someone reading the story of Christmas from the Bible. This year Skyler read it.

Jordan and Rachel after opening their presents.

Heidy showing off her Paints!

For 3 years Skyler has asked for something and this year we decided to give it ...... a family vacation... (like the Griswalds.... I hope NOT) , to Disney this summer. She got to announce it! She was really excited. We will ALL go this June or July!

Heidy and Mark put together her Beauty Salon. Skittles had to help. But she was taking a moment to look at herself in the mirror!


Doris stopped by to see us and give us a gift. How sweet, she is leaving the 30th. We loved having her in our home last year.


We really missed Milady and Chad, who had to stay in Florida since she is VERY pregnant with their daughter to be born in January!!!

6 comments:

Rachel Wankel said...

This is an awful pic of me. I look deathly and my face looks swollen. Bad!

Anonymous said...

Debbie, Happy New year to you all! I hope the trip is FAB!

Sharon said...

Looks like you all had a fantastic Christmas Such a sweet family! Rachel, I see that comment and you look great!

Debbie, I am praying for the court 'stuff'!!

God Bless you all!

ANDREEA said...

I just love that first picture!:)

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well! I see you have not posted for awhile.

Mackinac-opoly said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas....and 2009 is going to be quite the exciting year for you - a grandbaby, a new daughter, a trip to Disney....FUN, FUN!!!

Enjoy :-)
Beth