Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Prettiest Baby Contest

*edited* I just thought I needed to point out, Heidy has no clue what the contest is for. All she knows is she won a contest. Her daddy was asking her, what kind of contest and she replied, I don't know.

Heidy won a prettiest baby contest with this picture..... They asked me if I would let her be in the contest. It was done by a local store and they then donate the money.



She was the winner in the 3 to 4 year olds. She won Sparkly Teddy Bear that lights up in 7 colors!! She was so excited. All the proceeds went to the Hope Pregnancy Center here in town.
So it was for a good cause!! And no, we didn't stuff her container full of money!!!


The funny thing is, she won last year in the 2-3 year old category!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shari said...

That's too cute, of course she won two years in a row...she's the cutest baby:)

Sharon said...

COngratulations!! I don't see how she could NOT win!!haha

Stacey and Dewey said...

She is too cute, you can see how excited she is with her prize bear. Congrats!!

day by day said...

I LOVE that picture of Heidi and I agree with the others...how could she not win??

She looks very pleased with her new bear!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! Love that bear! Comes as no surprise that she won..... she is absolutely beautiful and what a wonderful cause.

Our Family of 5 said...

She is a total Diva! Look at that stance!
Congratulations!!

MICHELLE said...

WOW, YOUR LITTLE GIRL IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HER HAIR.

Anonymous said...

too cute! She ceratinly deserved to win!

Lisa said...

What a girly girl she is. I can't wait to have girly girls in my house. I don't even know what that'll feel like. I love her little poses...and how cool to have won that great big bear. She must feel so proud of herself. i just love her hair too!

Sarah said...

Now, how could that little girl win beauty contests? I have no idea!!! Debbie... Heidy is just stunning... love that bear... almost as big as she is!

Rebekah said...

WOW - congratulations and what a great cause! There is no question she would win - just look at those eyes! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Rebekah and Jaden

Becca said...

She IS the prettiest baby in the world!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

I can definitely see why she won---she's absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations, Heidy!!

Robyn

Steffie B. said...

well....she IS beautiful! ;)

Mackinac-opoly said...

She is beautiful, Debbie!! Congratulations (although it does look a little "odd" that she won 2 years in a row LOL). What a great bear, too.

I love the new look of your blog. I'm sure you've probably had it that way for awhile. I've been a "little" preoccupied lately :-) (plus I lost your blog link & it never crossed my mind that I could click on your name in my comments until today....I plead Mommy Brain!).

Beth