Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, November 21, 2008

FFF # 27 For Crying out Loud!!!!

Heidy doesn't like Santa, last year her pre school went to sing at the bank. She saw Santa come in the complete opposite side of the bank and started screaming and running in the opposite direction. A friend got to her before I did and picked her up. When I got her she was still screaming and buried her head in my neck!! You can't see her face, but trust me, there are alligator tears!!!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Poor thing!! Hope she has a better reaction to Santa this year. :)

Bergmama said...

Do you think she'll like him this year? My kids are the same way...with Santa and the Easter Bunny. When we were at the mall around Easter we couldn't even come in eye-sight of the Easter bunny without screams!

ANDREEA said...

I will close my blog soon.I love you.I will still see you and read your blog.I will be anonimous ANDREEA.love you.:)

Debbie said...

Oh no guys, she still hates him!!! and the Easter Bunny and clowns!!

We can wall in the mall, like you all Jill, and she goes bonkers not wanting to go near where he is. In fact she told me the other day she doesn't ever want to go to the mall again!!!

Debbie