Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

When are you going to Heaven??? -- Heidyism

Tonight Heidy and I were driving down the road and we were talking about me having a birthday next month, and turning 50. Yeah, 50!! Heidy asked me if I was getting old and I said yes. She asked oh so innocently and in a very small voice, Mommy when are you going to Heaven? I said, I hope not for a long time. She said, I don't want you to go to Heaven yet, you are my best mommy in the whole wide world. And was almost crying. I told her we would pray that I stay healthy and around here for a long long time!! She was happy with that answer. Please pray that with me, will ya!!! :-)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my, what a sweetheart she is! I'm sure you'll be around for a long while yet! :)

Sharon said...

So sweet! i am giving you an award so be looking...

Steffie B. said...

I think the same thoughts....I need to stay healthy and strong....what a sweet moment with your girl. ;)

ANDREEA said...

Baby,you are young at 50,don't worry,look at Madonna-:)You are young and healthy now,and you will stay that way for a long time...You know...kids always bring an extra special energy in our lifes,so...you will recive more soon.:))
kisses

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Debbie,
I'm right there with you! I turn the big 50 this next April--yikes! I really don't mind, I too pray that we stay healthy and around for a long while.
What a sweet mother daughter moment.
Becky T.

Anonymous said...

Oh Debbie. I will add my prayers to yours and hers!