Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, August 8, 2008

Having A Ball!! FFF # 17

A couple of weekends ago, we babysat a friends 2 girls, while the parents went to Arizona to help some friends. We had a great time!!

We went to Chuck E Cheese!!

Heidy playing a game
Counting the bunch of tickets!!!

We also went to a wedding.... We got bubbles to blow when the bride and groom came out, so the girls were playing in the bubbles.

Maci was there too!!
Quincie
HeidyThen that afternoon in the pool....



Miss Libby
Josie came to swim too... They decided to take a break to lay on towels...
Quincie...

Libby....
Heidy sat on my lounge chair instead.
We had a lot of fun with the girls visiting us for the weekend!!!

14 comments:

MICHELLE said...

GREAT PICTURES,HEIDY IS GROWING UP SO FAST. SHE IS SUCH A LITTLE BEAUTY. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

ANDREEA said...

I love the girls,they are beautiful!!!:))

Sarah said...

Looks like the girls had a fun packed day!!

Heidi said...

That does look like a ball! Cute cute girls.

Anonymous said...

those girls are just toooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

What fun!! I can't believe how grown up Heidy looks!!

Robyn

Deb said...

what adorable pictures of the girls! They are just precious!

Mackinac-opoly said...

Well, I am so far behind I may never catch up! :-) Did you get a referral from ET??? I'm so glad that things have worked out for you to add another precious little girl to your family. You are very blessed! I love seeing the pics of Heidy...gives me a glimpse into the future for what Elyssa will look like in a couple of years. I will try to do much better about keeping up now...thanks for all your support for our family :-)

Blessings,
Beth

Stacey and Dewey said...

DARLING girls, each one of them. What a fun day. I'm sure Heidy had a blast sharing it with so many friends.
Happy Monday!!
Stacey

ANDREEA said...

Debbie,what is the situation with the other adoption?Do you have to wait more years?Months?I am intrested...I will one day adopt from Africa,too:))

Anonymous said...

Heidy is such a beautiful girl! What a great day it looks like you all had. GIRLS GALORE. What was not to love? :)

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Love the pictures! Jose loves Chuck and Cheese too.......

the flores family

Marla said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I'm glad to find yours too, Heidy is precious!

Becca said...

Sshhh. Congrats, Sista!