Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Secrets.... An Announcement!!

Milady called Heidy and told her a secret.
She couldn't tell until Monday.
It was a big secret.
So shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

We went to help decorate for a wedding shower and my friend Julie gets in the car and Heidy says, "Did you know my sissy.... oh I can't tell you" Julie asked, "You can't tell me what?" "I can't tell, it's a secret" Julie then asked, "Is it Sissy Milady or Sissy Rachel?" "I can't tell, it's a secret" Then after waiting a bit, Julie asked "Heidy, does Milady have a baby in her tummy?" And Heidy replied, "Sissy Milady said not to tell" We laughed so hard!!

I had to call Milady and tell her the conversation and Milady laughed and said, "Well I am proud of Heidy, she tried to stop herself." She did try.

But YES!!!
I AM GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!!!!!!!!
Milady is due January 21, 2009!!!

This is Heidy and her Sissy Milady.... Last June at Milady's wedding to Chad.

17 comments:

ANDREEA said...

Oh my God!!!!Is it your first grandson?That is sooo coool!!!!!Congratulations!:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Wonderful news!!!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! You'll be a great grandma!

Robyn said...

How exciting!! Congratulations!!

Robyn

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Keep us posted and congratulations!

Shari said...

AWESOME! That's the great thing about big families, they never stop growing;)
My youngest brother was 3 1/2 when our first niece was born, it was awesome!

Stacey and Dewey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting, a grandma, wow. Keep us posted!!
Have a great week!!
Stacey

Jewels of My Heart said...

How fun! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!

Bergmama said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! To both you and Milady!!!! I'm so happy for you! What a wonderful secret! :)

Heidi said...

Congrats! WOW!

Sharon said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to have lots of little ones around.

Becca said...

Wow - great news! You and your daughter are going to be having babies together! Cool! Sorry to hear about the morning sickness, though. Bummer.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Our Family of 5 said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful news

Beth said...

Congrats!! What a sweet way for Milady to share the news!!

Beth
Isabella Faye's Mommy

Vanessa said...

Congratulations!! I know you'll be an excellent grandmother!!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Guatemala school book drive

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!?!?!! CONGRATULATIONS! I have big big chills! :D