Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Milady update #2......

She went to work today! She was nauseous, but she lasted all day. She was very tired, too. Tonight we fixed what she wanted for dinner, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob and green beans, and grilled pork chops. Then we went to the beach for a little bit, we took a few pictures there until I ran out of memory on my card!! I am taking it to Walgreen's to get pics printed and CDs made of them. We will go again and take more!!

11 comments:

JuJu - said...

so thankful she is feeling better:)

Melanie said...

Glad she is feeling better. Give her a hug from Mel.

Shari said...

Glad to hear she's feeling better. All she needed was her mom and sisters:)

ANDREEA said...

Good news!:)
Kisses!

day by day said...

Hi Debbie!

I am trying to catch up with my reading here. First...Congrats on the wonderful news! second...I am so sorry that she is feeling so badly! I hope she feels better very soon. Being nauseous is the worse!!

have a wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy she is feeling better. You are SUCH a good mommy to fly down there and take care of her. :D I know just having you there made her feel somuch better!

Becca said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better! You are such a good Momma!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Robyn said...

I'm so glad Milady is feeling better!!

Robyn

Sharon said...

Wow, Debbie!!! Congratulations on your impending new status as Grandmother!!! That is so exciting! You will be so busy giving so much love especially since you are going to be a mother again yourself. You are so amazing!! I love how you take care of all your girls!! I am praying for Miladys illness, poor little thing. I hope the next trimester goes smoothly so she and you can just enjoy it!!

Bergmama said...

Debbie, how is she doing? I've been thinking about her!

Love,
Jill

ANDREEA said...

Debbie,how is your Milady?Is she ok?