Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Heidy swimming!!


Today Heidy swam the entire length of our pool two times!!! I will add pictures. She has been everywhere in her floaties and my oldest daughter Milady asked can I take off her floaties and see if she can swim, she did and voila!!! Wow were we impressed!! We have drilled it into her head, not to go into the water without someone big with her. I am afraid she won't ever want to wear her floaties anymore!!

We have had a busy couple of weeks! Milady is home getting the finalized for the wedding. They are wanting to be outside every afternoon they can to get some sun since the dresses are strapless. I have put them to work outside, helping clean and organize!! :-) So that is why no new entries. But will try to be better.


Heidy would swim To Jennifer, a friend of ours, over and over again!! "Hey Look" is her favorite words in the pool. She loves to show she can swim!!

Skyler would swim backwards in front of Heidy and Heidy would swim the whole length of the pool. AND if it looks like Heidy is "nakey" , she is!! She and Jennifer's little girl decided to skinny dip!! Madelyn is 6 months younger than Heidy.



This is how she will sometimes finish her underwater swim!! She reminds me of a dolphin!! She wants to swim everyday and is disappointed that we can't.

3 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Yippeee Heidy...you are such a BIG girl ! Be careful and have lot's fun in the sun !
God Bless~
Julie

Kelly said...

Way to go Miss. Heidy...that is WONDERFUL!! Have a good time but, always remember to wait for a grown up. Happy swimming!!

God Bless,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I want to be in the pool naked with Heidy and as she swims to me I'll have my erect d**k out and when she gets to me I'll turn her around and insert my c**k in her butt and grab her arms as I ram my c**k inside her. She won't walk for days when I'm done.

I want to f**k Heidy's brown little ass and shoot my hot cum down her throat, and in her p*ssy