Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of Kindergarten for Heidy!! FFF # 48

There is no theme for the FFF today so, I used Heidy's first Day of Kindergarten....

Heidy is a kindergartner!! I can't believe it!



She wanted a picture with Eden whose school starts next week.


At her locker

With Mrs. Spencer

In the gym, for prayer service

Heidy getting introduced.

Mrs. Wirth, the principal
I think this smile says it all!! After school.
In front of her school sign.

9 comments:

Aileen said...

Heidy is adorable at school! She looks so happy to be there!

Gardenia said...

Hi, I'm here from Sarah's FFF. your daughters are beautiful. what a lovely family you have. My daughter will enter preschool at a Catholic School a year from now. Nice to meet you.

Melinda said...

Looks like she had a great first day! I can't believe she gets a locker in Kindergarten! We never had lockers, even in High School!!

Melinda

Hannah said...

She was adorable on her first day! She is going to rule that school!!

Mama Bear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Bear said...

Sorry for deleting the first post, I was just reading the first post and then went through to read all of your blog and oh my what two incredibly beautiful girls you have. It looks like they have soooo much fun and look at her big smiles on her BIG day! Gorgeous girls :-)

One Busy Momma said...

Congratulations Heidy!!!!!

Looks like she had a great day for her first day of K5!!!!

So cute that they introduce the kiddo's!!!!

Pam Thomas said...

They grow up way too fast! Looks like Heidy enjoyed her first day of school.

Anonymous said...

Heidi is so darned cute. She is wearing something I would have adored when I was little! I can't believe I thought of it, but it reminded me of being happy in new clothes a child. I loved clothes just like that. She looks girlie and sunny all at once!